How To Delete Stella And Dot Account | Deactivate Account
Remove Stella and Dot Account Instructions.
Really, do you want to delete, cancel, or deactivate your Stella And Dot account? Would you like some advice on how to achieve that, please?
If the answers to the aforementioned questions are yes, then we are here to better assist you. You only need our long-lasting answer to solve such an issue.
>>> Flag Lot Legal Definition| what is a flag lot and how does it work
In actuality, there are a number of reasons why a person would want to deactivate his online account. Email spam from the service provider is the main factor among all of them.
In the meantime, Stella & Dot was established so that women could operate their own businesses, make their own decisions, and possess the most important things. So, every purchase helps a self-employed woman, her neighborhood, and Stella & Dot’s larger objective of generating flexible income for women all around the world.
>>> 10 Different Types of credit cards You Should Know
How to Unregister for Stella and Dot
Simply send them a note through their customer contact form to accomplish this.
The steps are as follows:
- Visit the website at “https://www.stelladot.com/help/customer-contact-form” in step 1.
- Insert your phone number in Step 2.
- 3. In the Email Address field, enter the email address associated with the account you want to delete.
- Step 4: Choose “Questions/How To” from the subject drop-down menu.
- Step 5: Type REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT in the Description text section. Be sure to provide
- your sincere justification for the request.
- Step 6: To transmit your request for account termination, click Submit at the end.
Note: From the subject drop-down menu, choose “Unsubscribe from Mailing List Request” to remove your name from their mailing list.
Alternatively, go to the following URL “https://www.stelladot.com/help” scroll down and click on “SPEAK TO A LIVE AGENT” to connect to their live support representatives. So from there you can request for account deletion.
You can also call them and ask to have your account deleted.
Canada: 866-444-7142 United States & Puerto Rico: 800-920-5893
Did you find this article helpful?
If the answer is yes, don’t forget to leave a comment below with your thoughts.
In the meantime, don’t forget to share this information on your social network accounts.