How To Delete Latitude Financial Services Account | Deactivate Account
Latitude Financial Services Deletion Instructions.
Do you truly want to close your Latitude Financial Services account or deactivate it? Would you like some advice on how to achieve that, please?
If the answers to the aforementioned questions are yes, then we are here to better assist you. You only need our long-lasting answer to solve such an issue.
>>> Flag Lot Legal Definition| what is a flag lot and how does it work
In actuality, there are a number of reasons why a person would want to deactivate his online account. Email spam from the service provider is the main factor among all of them.
Latitude Financial Services, an Australian provider of financial services with its main office in Melbourne, Victoria, also operates under the name Gem Finance in New Zealand. They therefore hope to become your financial partner and assist you in developing wiser financial practices. Additionally, they assist more than 1900 merchant partners in Australia and New Zealand and have 2.6 million client accounts.
How To Remove Your Account With Latitude Financial Services
>>> Amazon Gift card 2022| Some Features Of Amazon Gift Cards
PLEASE NOTE: Your card will become inactive after your request has been processed.
To better manage your finances, do you need to limit your access to credit? Your credit card account can be closed online, or you can ask THEM to do it for you.
The steps are as follows:
- Use their mobile app in Step 1 and choose your card.
- Choose the menu item located in the top right corner of the screen.
- Step 3: From the Manage Account area, choose the Close account request option.
- Step 4 is where you must provide your personal information before submitting your request.
Further Procedures for Deleting a Latitude Account
Simply send them a message through their “submit a request” form to accomplish this.
The steps are as follows:
Step 1. Go to the following URL “https://latitudefs.zendesk.com/hc/en-au/requests“
Step 2. If you’re the account holder: fill in your personal details, such as email address, name, date of birth, and mobile number.
Step 3. f you’re not the account holder: fill in your personal details, such as email address, name, and mobile number, AND account holder’s full name and date of birth.
Step 4. Card details: fill in the following fields related to your card:
- A credit card’s last four digits.
- You may be the card’s holder, an authorized third party, or an agent with power of attorney.
- There is a drop-down menu. Your card, select the appropriate card type or types that you want to cancel (e.g.
- Latitude Gem Visa, Latitude Mastercard, Care Credit, etc.).
- Verify whether your account has any unpaid balances.
- Check to see if you want a letter closing your account.
Did you find this article helpful?
If the answer is yes, don’t forget to leave a comment below with your thoughts.
In the meantime, don’t forget to share this information on your social network accounts.